Sunday 23 August 2009

funny little picture



This picture is small.......8x10 and done on one of the few sunny days we had this spring: it is at Fogland (a local beach). I am not sure why I saved it because it is kind of strange but I like it for some unexplained reason. I worked on a picture in my garden this morning but am going to wipe it off. At about 11am I headed out to visit artists on the South Coast Studio Tour; the towns of Dartmouth and Westport in MA and Little Compton and Tiverton, RI. I really enjoyed seeing everyone's place and work. I could have set up at the Westport Art Group (since I do not live in one of those towns) but didn't find that out until after the deadline had passed. There were tons of people at every studio I visited and people were buying! Congratulations to the South Coast..........we should do it again before Christmas.

No comments: