Tuesday 18 August 2009

the best life


As I was working today at Standish Boat Yard in Tiverton I was just overcome by the incredible beauty of the harbor and just how great it was to spend hours and hours lost in figuring how to make the right colors and how to modify what I was seeing for the best composition and I realized how incredibly luckly I am to have my life. Of course, on the way back to my car I stepped in a hole and twisted my ankle.........the painting went flying but was undamaged and my ankle is sore but not swollen so all is well. Serves me right for being so happy I wasn't paying attention to my feet or the ground. I am posting another painting (1x14) since my picture from today needs a lot more work.

1 comment:

Jack said...

You have spent one hour..and gave such a wonderful painting.thats really great..keep going..tk..

___________________
Jack
Best Affordable Security Systems Suitable for Renters and Apartments, Business and RV