Sunday 13 December 2009

weird metal tank? - 10x8

I have no idea what this thing is but I liked it - especially in late afternoon light. It is raining again and this is the best photo I could get but I felt guilty for not posting anything the last few days. Just a combination of beating my cold and being exceptionally busy. I finally got a Christmas tree! I decided I would get a little one this year instead of the monster-sized ones that take me days to decorate and boy, do I feel relieved. The next couple of weeks are going to be busy as well since I have not begun to shop.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Walsh said...

This one is nice. It has the same feel to it as the factory one that is now hanging on the wall in my house!

patricia walsh said...

Thanks hon.........you like those scenes from "the hood" in late afternoon light!