Tuesday 6 January 2015

Happy New Year & a studio exterior!





I thought that I would post some photos of my studio.......now nearly complete! Obviously the top two are of the exterior and the bottom two are of portions of the interior. My son was here for nearly two weeks and transformed the exterior from a dingy grayish shed to the shingled beauty you can see. The inside remains a bit messy since he only left on the 2nd and I had to work at the gallery and then promptly got a cold (minor but I had to sleep for a day). It is supposed to be terribly cold here for the next couple of days so, after I played around with a still life for a while, I had to get my living room ready to accept all of my tropical plants so they don't freeze! I am still debating whether to paint the french doors.

No comments: