Friday 6 September 2013

Group Show at USCB - reception tonight!



I am exhibiting four paintings (including "Blue Tubes") at a group show at University of South Carolina at Beaufort and the reception is tonight from 5:30 - 7:00 pm. This show features artists from the Beaufort Art Association (BAA), the Society of Bluffton Artists (SOBA) and the Art League of Hilton Head - I am quite pleased to be included. Obviously, the bottom painting is just an update........I had to move from my little studio into the house so the photo isn't great. The heat has so totally permeated the studio that it takes half the day to get it cool enough to paint in and I fear that my electric bill is going to be huge! Well, cooler temps are coming soon and, for now, the house is fine.

3 comments:

ninasnyder said...

Patty,
Wish we were there for the opening! That painting with the blue tubes is so great!!!!!! I predict it will sell right away!!!!!It is so unique. Hope to catch up early Oct.
Nina

Anne Winthrop Cordin said...

Love the recent work and congrats on the show. I will be in Hilton Head mid October, would love to see you and maybe paint together?!

patricia walsh said...

Thanks guys.........Anne, that would be great & Nina, just give me a call. Patty