Tuesday 27 November 2012

Back Home!!!! & a news article from Donovan Gallery


I'm back from Austin and glad to be "home." It's funny but I truly feel like I am home now after the year and a half of disruption from my father's death and then the long move. I couldn't wait to pick up a paintbrush - despite bringing my stuff with me there really wasn't enough time to pull off and paint or I wouldn't have gotten there. Kris Donovan (owner of Donovan Gallery) sent me this article that appeared in the Fall River Herald News so I thought I would post it today since I have just begun a new painting. I had a great Thanksgiving with my kids and always love Austin............plus, I took much of a day to explore New Orleans, a place I have always wanted to see. I fell completely in love with New Orleans and am definitely taking a painting trip of a few days duration there soon.

No comments: