Wednesday 26 May 2010

portrait update

I have been working on this portrait all day and will continue until it is done. I am having a lot of fun with it and really want to finish it this week. It is 97 degrees here today and it caught me off guard a bit since I have not checked the weather for days so I had no clue that I wasn't sweating for another reason (don't ask). It seemed very summer-like when I was shepherding the little kids at art group on the playground last night (they had no interest in art or craft and only wanted to climb the chain link fence).

2 comments:

Kathy Weber said...

Hey Patty- I love the morning garden study, as well as the blue chairs at Kris's. Nice sunny feel to both!

patricia walsh said...

thanks Kathy...I am nearing the end of the group portrait and can't wait to get on to other things!