Monday 17 May 2010

carolyn's house - 11x14"

I know I said I wasn't going to post much this week but this came out pretty well so I thought I would - the Monday plein air group met here this morning. I did get a lot of work done in the garden and it is looking good! I, unfortunately, feel crummy - my back aches and I was so completely stung by nettle that my skin is sore. The damn stuff was stinging through my leather gloves; I have such respect for that plant. I am still concentrating on the garden (it isn't there yet) because if it doesn't get done in May it doesn't get done at all but it is going faster than I thought it would.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this painting! yellow houses are so much fun, and you painted this one so well!

patricia walsh said...

thanks Sharon....you should have seen the real house - it was hard to do it justice