Thursday 28 August 2008

windowbox


Damn, I just did an entire post and it disappeared. I worked all morning on the picture I posted yesterday but then had to put the brushes down and go to a doctor's appointment and re-up on food for my ancient and demanding cat, Yakov. Now I am back and going to begin work again but won't be able to post that yet.................so, I am going to post a larger study of the flowers in my window box (16X12). I am really having fun with the Colombian picture and had a great time at drawing last night. I continued with the graphite and made some progress with seeing the form and not just indicating it with broad strokes of conte. The weather has been awesome and I hope to get out into the world again tomorrow morning. I have no idea why this photo saved with a white border but it adds a bit of variety so I won't change it.

No comments: