Tuesday 29 July 2008

Seapowet


Seapowet has become my new favorite place to paint..............I think it would take me years to exhaust the possibilities there. I hiked around a bit (the only exercise I am likely to get today) and then returned to my initial spot, but the place is full of great locations. After being inside most of yesterday it was nice to be outside in the heat. The place is down a dirt road which can be pretty dicey after a lot of rain ,but I know most of the ruts by now. It is never crowded and the plant life is varied as is the topography. You cannot tell from what I painted but I was nearly standing in the water at mid-tide. Came back when hunger forced me to and finished the small figure thing I started yesterday...........a productive day all in all.

No comments: