Sunday 27 March 2016

geometry - 18x18"


I started this painting the last week and have been making some progress when I'm not working outside. I have my right eye (the second one) operated on on Tuesday and I'll be glad to get it all over with. I'm hopeful that I won't need to wear glasses at all but even if I do I will get some that will actually work! You should see the poor set that I am wearing now..........2 different side pieces and some band aids on one side. I thought about getting a new pair but it seemed like a waste of money since my prescription would be changing so dramatically.

I am also exploring instagram so I have a new page on it - would tell you how to get there if I could figure it out myself. I'm still learning how to even get photos onto the site......more to follow when I'm farther along!

No comments: