Friday 28 February 2014

end of February!

Wow, did this month go fast! I am liking posting multiple things at once - seems to fit me better than those daily things.................so, I'll stick with this format. House on the hill is nearly done (have to finish the windows & straighten things up a bit). Sorry about the clamp at the edge but this is on a 12x16" panel and was hard to photograph without keeping it straight up.


I began this 14x11" painting months ago and (for some odd reason) never finished it.....I had similar colors on the palette and decided there was no reason not to finish it.


I have been working on this for the last two days and am making good progress.....It's 30x24" and I am totally enjoying working this size.


2 comments:

Elizabeth Walsh said...

Very cool boat! When are you going to post more? :)

patricia walsh said...

Thanks honey.........just did!