Friday 7 September 2012

sisters (yes, again)

 

I know, I know.......another update. One of the biggest downsides of a blog is to come up with something new on a pretty regular basis. I love doing the blog but tend to feel guilty if I concentrate on things that aren't readily postable. I have been really into this one but spent two entire days scraping and redrawing to get what I want....a few years ago I would have put the painting aside and done several small things just to fill the gap but.......I didn't want to let this one sit. So, I am nearly done and glad that I planned my week this way. When one is self-employed, it is so easy to become stalled by not knowing what to do next or how best to plan....I just decided to finish this and continue planning for next large picture.

No comments: