Sunday 15 January 2012

backyard plein air 10x8"

I certainly need to get back to constant practice outside! I set up outside in my backyard and chose a tiny corner of the very vast marsh that begins at the end of the yard. Nearly didn't post this but decided to anyway since I want to get back into the habit. The weather has been awesome down here and it is hard to realize that it is January - the temps have been between 58 and 78 degrees in the daytime buut I have heard that this is unseasonably warm.

2 comments:

The Paint Studio & Gallery said...

Hi Patty, Good to see you are finally settled. Just happened to be thinking about you this morning and so checked your blog, good timing. I love Beaufort, Rich and spent a month there in March a couple of years ago. Wow quite a change from Fall River. So jealous you can paint outside. Hope all is well and happy painting.

patricia walsh said...

Hey Phyllis - I was just thinking about calling you but I still cough too much when I talk after that damned flu......Yes, I painted outside all morning and it's probably in the mid sixties now. I'll talk to you soon & hopefully you and all had a nice holiday. P