Tuesday 30 March 2010

more photos



Well, it has been an interesting day here. I have tons of stuff to clear out of the basement but have managed to get the raw sewage that exploded out of the drains in the bathroom and kitchen cleaned up. At least I can take a shower now since it doesn't seem like I will have to leave - the bridges and roads are mostly closed anyway. I am wicked tired but much better off than the numerous people in this area that do have to evacuate. Supposedly the worst of the river flooding will come tonight.

5 comments:

Elizabeth Walsh said...

This is crazy!!

patricia walsh said...

You know it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh, Patty!!! This is unbelievable!!! Glad you're safe. You must be exhausted. It sounds like a total nightmare.

Kathy Weber said...

Unbelieveable! We had a little water in our basement, that's it.

tbradley said...

MP stay safe! don't let any of those holes swallow you up!