Wednesday 7 January 2009

miserable weather day

My God, it was ugly outside today - I never even took off my ugg slippers and have now turned the heat up after shivering all day. The freezing rain turned to a cold rain early but it seems like it is about to turn back to something frozen soon. I have really learned to appreciate the weather on most days so I was surprised by my feelings about today. It is really great to have the option of staying in and painting all day. I'm not done yet but the minimal light was beginning to disappear and I realized I would have to get that picture taken. This painting is 11X14" and from a photo I took the other day when there was some light. I just couldn't get enough of the tree shadows on the snow. Well.................I cannot seem to upload the photo so I will have to logout and try again.

No comments: