Friday 9 January 2009

finis


This picture is done for the most part................I will have to stare at it on the wall for a bir until I eliminate every little thing that annoys me or strikes the wrong note. I am beginning something new and doing the final touches on the larger picture that I have posted several times.............and waiting with excitement for a new winter storm that is approaching our south coast. How funny that I now look forward with excitement to these weather events rather than dreading the inevitable. I am grateful on a daily basis for my state pension but more grateful that I have reclaimed the life that I was meant to live.

2 comments:

Jo Ann Elig said...

Wow. I didn't think the last post could get better. You really develop a painting. I am with you on waiting for a snow storm. I want to try painting snow. I am attempting a bunch of new things for me this year. Just like you I want to be what I was meant to be.

patricia walsh said...

How come it took us so long???? It came to me that I just wasn't willing to work just for money anymore....take care.