Tuesday 20 January 2009

late start


I had several cups of coffee at portrait group last night, wiped three starts off and then couldn't fall asleep when I got home from Providence.............even though, it was an awesome morning watching the inauguration. So.............I got a late start (after lunch) and decided to use the horrible study I posted yesterday and begin a new, more organized small picture from that. I haven't finished but the light was fading fast so I took a picture. I don't feel much like writing but I am so glad that we have a new president and will go to bed early tonight........relieved.

2 comments:

Janette Jones, Studio California said...

Love the color in this painting...really soft and beautiful. I added you on my blog site, if that's ok.

patricia walsh said...

Thanks Janette........I'll add you to mine as well. I used to live in Bolinas a very long time ago.