Monday 4 August 2008

5X7 - all day

Hey all.....I worked from 6 this morning till evening on a 5X7" picture from a photo. The relative dimness of the light by the time I took the photo explains the dimness of the picture as you shall see it. I was a little bit happy with my progress since I did not wipe it all off. I am less uncomfortable with the size and the brushes I had to use to do this picture than I was yesterday and I ha a lot of fun doing it when I wasn't feeling all cramped and too close to the thing. I think I could learn to like working small - it will be an adjustment and today was certainly NOT a time saver in any way but it sort of worked. Therefore I will post it and reward myself with going outside and working as big as I want to tomorrow. Well, now I can't upload the damn thing....it says there is some sort of internal error - I am too tired to fix it so I will try again tomorrow. Oh, maybe I will try an old picture...........we shall see. That one won't either, night.

No comments: