Wednesday 7 October 2009

weird weather day - 8x10

So much for plans.................I was all excited to go out to the same place to paint but the weather had other plans. I woke to an absolute downpour and heavy wind and it was dark, dark, dark. I set my easel at a distance in front of the computer and brought up a photo that I took yesterday to spur my memory. It was so dark that even with lighting I felt like I was in a cave. Right now the sun is bright but the wind is so strong that I had to weigh the easel indoors or close the window..............that's pretty windy.

2 comments:

Kathy Weber said...

Hey Patty, these look great. (Nice that they fit on screen too!) I particularly like the house in Somerset. Good luck with the court case. We should get together to paint outside before it gets really cold.

patricia walsh said...

Thanks Kathy...........we should for sure, now that court is done I am pretty free except for this weekend. Email me.