Friday 2 October 2009

beach day



I simply had to go to Warren's Point today...............I have been subpoenaed to testify in a trial that begins next week and have been on edge about it. It is funny how the thought of simply being back in that environment puts me in a bad mood now that I spend my days painting and being outside. I must have gotten out of that line of work in time to save my sanity. The particulars of the case have faded from my memory leaving more elemental visual details........the sense of passions spent, the look and feel of a post-crime setting and the blood. That is why I had to be somewhere clean and free of people today. I picked a very hard subject.........one that I intend to master this winter now that the beaches are free again. The layers of beach fence with the ocean behind it......mixed results today but progress. When I got home I could not get the Internet to work and spent nearly an hour on the phone with a computer voice at Verizon.........."she" disconnected me several times and I finally got it to work myself. I am all done for the day. Now that I have posted this I noticed that the horizon line is slanted.........oh well, I'll fix it later!

No comments: