Monday 13 October 2008

No more plans


All of my social events are now completed...........the big wedding of my best friend's daughter was this past weekend. It was a beautiful wedding and my own daughter looked beautiful as well (she was a bridesmaid). I am back home and painting again; I even felt a bit rusty after several days off. It was a gorgeous day but I had cleaned the car out for traveling and neglected to put the paint thinner back - rather than freak out, I found a hardware store, got lost and found a wonderful view of a farm I had never seen before. The fall colors are much more subdued here than they were in northern MA but the summer greens are definitely disappearing. This picture is 9X12.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Walsh said...

thanks mom for saying i looked beautiful :) the new paintings are neat. love you.