Thursday 30 October 2008

Computer hell.............


I was unsure if I would be able to log on at all today so I took this photo in the morning before I had made a lot of progress (it's too dark now). My computer has been running slower (and weirder) every day but I haven't feel like driving all the way over to Circuit City to have them fix it. Today's error message mentioned the term "phishing filter" and I know I am way beyond my ability to do anything by myself! So........I will be off in the morning to have it fixed. This picture is 12" square and on linen, I have been thinking about this idea for a while and decided to work out any problems prior to doing it larger. I will be adding a figure crossing the street after I have worked out the colors and values of the street.

2 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Few things are as annoying as 'computer hell' (possibly automotive hell...). Good luck today. This piece is beautiful. Did you start it plein air? Where is it from?

patricia walsh said...

Kelley, I did start it plein air while looking at the corner of Bay & Globe streets early in the morning. I am finishing it in the house since the light changed so fast. Thanks!