Tuesday 21 October 2008

Icky day


I began the day with my yearly medical tests (mammogram & the like) and then went off to paint. It promptly began to pour so I headed home.......it stopped raining as soon as I pulled into the driveway. Then my mailman told me it might actually SNOW tonight so I thought I should probably bring in my remaining houseplants (the two huge ones that weigh a ton). It is now 3PM and I feel like either going to bed or having a glass of wine........I think I'll just throw some things down and get to work instead. Portrait group was great last night. I just love, love, love painting portraits. The 8x10" panel worked out fine (I am adjusting) and I am posting that picture.

2 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

I like 'Icky Day', and I love, love, love your blog! I'll definitely be back! Imagine! A blogger right next door in Fall River! Who knew?

patricia walsh said...

Thanks for your kind words........we (artists) are everywhere aren't we? Funny, for so many years I was surrounded by male cops and felt like I must have come from Mars, and now I'm finding artists all over the place and the male cops seem like Martians!It is truly wonderful to be living my own life and I will check out your blog as well. Patty