Friday 13 November 2009

sakonnet light - 10x8



I was waiting for it to get light today so I could take some photos but, alas, it never really did.......at least it was pretty warm. We are supposed to get heavy wind and rain tonight and tomorrow; a remnant of TS Ida merged with another low pressure system. I feel bad for the vendors at the farmer's market - another wretched Saturday and the second to last of the year. I have been wicked busy the last few days; framing and delivering work to both galleries. The painting time I have had has been sort of chopped up and, yesterday, I could not get a decent photo so I thought I would wait. Have had the chance to add some detail to the factory painting and begin the Sakonnet light picture.

4 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

I've always wanted to paint the light on the mills, Patty. What is the other Gallery besides Donovan? These rocks are amazing, too!

Elizabeth Walsh said...

Mom, I love the factory one. You actually make something in Fall River beautiful! :-)

Elizabeth Walsh said...

Yes, I want this one! Please frame it and bring it to me! :-)

rmc24 said...

Is your Sakonnet light house for sale If so, how much?
Nancy Curran,