Wednesday 2 September 2009

perfect weather


I couldn't bear to be inside painting the figure this morning when it was just soooo gorgeous outside. I am getting bolder about going on to private property - after asking of course. This 11x14 picture was done from the parking area of Quality Yacht Sales in Tiverton. The man in the office was very nice and just warned me to stay off an area of docking that is unsafe..........I don't know why I have always been so reticent about driving into areas that are posted "private" since people are usually quite accomodating and interested. I did find an awesome place in Fall River that I couldn't paint at due to "homeland security" - the security guard was quite nice, however.

The theme of this picture is one that I have tried in the past but always wiped off.........pilings in front of a water scene.

No comments: