Thursday 24 September 2009

Coastal Roasters 9X12

Thank goodness I felt much better this morning..........I did stay out of the fields, however, and parked across the street from this neat coffee roasting place in Tiverton. This shop smells absolutely wonderful because, as their name implies, they roast coffee.....lots of different fair traded and organic coffees. Today is my son's 32nd birthday (hard to believe) so.......happy birthday, Brendan. I am off to visit my dad in NY tomorrow morning so I won't be posting for a couple of days since it's hard to drive and paint at the same time!

5 comments:

smalltownchic said...

Hey Pats! I am excited to start reading your blog. I love this painting, the colors, the feeling of it. Hope you have a nice time visiting your dad.

sarah

Zabby said...

Mama, this painting is great. The warm colors are really nice. I am so used to seeing you use cool colors, but I like this change. If someone doesn't snatch it up, it will look great in my room!

Kathy Weber said...

Patty, nice painting. Wish you would reduce the size so when I click on it, it fits on the screen!

patricia walsh said...

thanks Sarah, Kathy & baby girl.....Kathy, I am still trying to figure out how to do it. My daughter is going to look at my new computer & figure it out for me. I would have known how to do it on my old one and have had no luck with this one........I also can't copy all of my music from my backup discs from my old computer so I am getting frustrated!!!

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

I saw you painting this! I love it, and am sorry you were not feeling well. I would have stopped but I've been dealing with a couple of deadlines... we must paint together soon...