Sunday 16 August 2009

Tiverton Harbor - 11x14


I wrote this yesterday but was unable to get on the internet.

I got up ridiculously early this morning (5:15) to go out painting.........I tend to stay away from the water on summer weekends because it is so crowded. Since I have the opportunity to go on weekdays and remember well what it was like to have only 2 days a week to cram the outdoors into my life, I prefer to leave the beaches to those that are still living that reality. It was a wonderful day and the two lobster boats that I painted didn't leave! I decided to show the actual scene I was painting in addition to the painting itself.

1 comment:

Jack said...

Nice picture...great that u got net back..so we can see more workings of yours..Thanks for sharing with us..

___________________
Jack
Are you scared to be alone at home need security