Saturday 29 August 2009

Tiverton farm



I did this 12x16 picture a couple of weeks ago..........the couple who own the farm drove by me several times and told me I could paint there anytime I wanted, even in the bull pen! Not the best photo since it is a really crummy day here as far as light & weather go. I am going to try to cram in a couple of hours of indoor work before trying to make myself presentable enough to go to a former colleague's retirement party tonight. It gets harder each year following "retirement" to come up with clothes that are actually decent........nearly everything I own is now covered with paint. I don't notice or care much but have to remind myself to look in the mirror and adjust.

1 comment:

Zabby said...

I like this one. Maybe you could get the horses to pose for a birthday gift painting for me.