Tuesday 4 November 2008

Back


This weekend was aggravating, though beautiful weatherwise- no matter how much I want to post every day, there are days when I refuse to take a picture of what I have worked on. I have been attempting to acclimate myself to small panels and have been making progress but this weekend, nothing worked and I became totally frustrated wiping off everything I did. Last night I switched back to canvas for portrait group and felt like I was coming home. After my daughter took me out to breakfast and we voted, I ventured out and used another panel..........I actually became a bit angry but things seemed to work a little better so I kept what I did. I am posting the portrait study tonight (11X14) and will attempt another panel quickie tomorrow (I am nothing if not stubborn!)

No comments: