Monday 14 January 2013

getting there


 I am finally feeling a little better..............I had been working on this when the flu "hit" me. Went out plein air for two hours today to the Broad River - did a wiper for sure but it was wonderful to be out again after being sick for more than a week. The weather was beautiful and a pod of dolphins decided they would cheer me up while I was working. Every day is a little better but, boy, would I recommend a flu shot for anyone who hasn't gotten one yet!

2 comments:

Anne Winthrop Cordin said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better. I love the work you're doing too. Any chance you could fix my link on your blog?Thanks Patty!

patricia walsh said...

I have no idea why it's not working...........I thought I had fixed it. I realized it last week. I am such a freaking wizard at this technology! Thanks Anne...........How's RI?