Friday 12 February 2010

red building - 8x10



I am nearly done with this one but the sun is sinking fast - photo time! I went to a good talk at the Art Museum in Duxbury, MA last night. The topic was "artists who blog" and Kelley MacDonald, Sally Dean and Paula Villanova all spoke about their blogging experiences. It was nice to see the museum and the current exhibit (I missed the deadline for it) which was wonderful. Kelley explained abouts the labels feature - don't laugh when you read mine. I wasn't late even though it took me nearly 30 minutes to find the street. Google maps sure is good when you know where you are going but not so hot when you don't.

2 comments:

Wearing Sneakers said...

Patsy,

These paintings are just amazing! I will be sure to check back in often! Hope all is well!

all the best,
Patty Landry :)

patricia walsh said...

Well thanks Patty - all is definitely well. Hope you are fine as well.