Friday 6 February 2009

taxes


I spent most of the day organizing tax information............with a brief respite for the gym. I did make lots of progress but it is my first full calendar year as a self-employed artist so I am trying to learn what I can and can't do. Now that it's 5 pm, it's time to paint! I have gotten a little further on this study.............I am going to try to finish tonight. The internet has been going off and on all day so I am hoping that I can get this posted. The only plus side to the lack of the internet is that it breaks up the horrible economic news which was beginning to give me quite a headache. It totally boggles my mind that there is anyone left who can stomach the republican's economic message and the sheer stupidity of their arguments stuns me. Oh, here I go getting political but really! Then I went to the gym (I forgot my ipod) and, despite having a book, it was impossible to concentrate because of the idiocy blaring from the many tv's and I realized all over again that a ton of people don't seem to think at all and don't seem to want to think, preferring the drivel that is thrown at them 24/7. Well, I will stop myself now.

No comments: