Tuesday 17 February 2009

online again


I have finally discovered why I was having internet connection problems............my relatively new wireless router is defective (broken, useless and not on warranty). The problems intensified the end of last week and logging on to anything kicked me off line. I had a revelation late yesterday and plugged the cable into the side of the computer and "voila," no problems since. I believe my daughter had told me to do this earlier but I was determined to figure out what was happening. I now know that "figuring out what is happening" is a colossal waste of time and annoying beyond belief! I had to do some paying work anyway (painting a commercial sign) so I wasn't exactly churning out personal work over the past couple of days. To make yesterday complete, I dropped this painting face down on the filthy sidewalk coming out of the portrait group!

No comments: