Sunday 28 June 2015

website building@?##!


I am in the process of building a website on GoDaddy.........needless to say (and you can tell by the title of this post), I am not terribly adept at it. Blogger has kind of spoiled me with its ease and I have been putting this task off for several years now but I absolutely HAVE to do it. Of course one thing leads to another and I discovered that I have to get some semblance of order in the way I file my photos. While doing that I realized I have not taken photos of many paintings I have finished - so, I had to do some of that. Hopefully, the process will become clearer to me as I become more experienced with the "web Builder" or whatever they call it! The painting of the little girl below is 12" square and was done several years ago - my son just traded it in for newer ones - I have always liked it and since I have spent 2 days fooling around with the infant website and it has been a million degrees here, I thought I would post it again.




This is one I have been working on in the last week or so and it's almost complete - the paint is drying so fast due to the heat that I feel like I am working with acrylics. It's 20x16." We are getting a big thunderstorm at the moment and the temperature is down to 89 degrees! I'm about to go put a sweater on.


No comments: