Wednesday 24 July 2013

never moving again!


The first day I have really been able to paint since I began moving! This is actually a pretty good representation of what today looks like but I didn't care how gloomy it was......it was still awesome. I had plans to paint half days while moving but quickly realized that I wouldn't be able to concentrate until it was done and just put my head down and did it. Kitty has adjusted and my family has come and gone and NOW I can paint and squeeze in the remaining work of moving and renovation. Since my son is a builder, he gave me great ideas for my studio but, until that is done, I have set up a space in my house so I am good to go. 

2 comments:

ninasnyder said...

So glad that Beaufort is to be your permanent location because I love your low country paintings! One of these days I will be looking you up to paint around the low country. I finally got my plen air easel but there hasn't been much time to paint with the store, a trip to Sicily, family time and everything else. Good Luck in the new home!!!! Nina (presently in NY)

patricia walsh said...

Thanks Nina! Call when you have the time to go out....I'm getting to know the good spots.