Monday 9 August 2010

Virus attack and Marge painting on the marsh - 8" square

My computer suffered a virus attack early saturday morning as the kitty brought in a nearly dead bird and I was still somewhat sleepy - what a bummer! The virus held my computer hostage as it demanded a credit card payment to reinstall antivirus software. I did something really stupid and put my credit card number in; I mean the graphics were somewhat convincing and I knew my virus protection had lapsed. Thank goodness that my bank declined the charge and sent me a fraud alert. To make a long story short I paid to have the virus removed and Norton 360 installed, cancelled that card and just got my computer back this afternoon. Anyway, this is a small study of a fellow painter painting on the marsh in the harbor at Westport Point.

No comments: