Tuesday 9 December 2008

working steady indoors


I got up wicked early today and am fading fast..............worked on a couple of things and went to the gym. This picture is the one I am most into at the moment and the other ones are just things I have to finish this week. The temperature went up dramatically this afternoon and it doesn't feel nearly as bitter as it did this morning (it was about 8 degrees). The Christmas season seems to be approaching at warp speed and I find that I am not really worried this year, it will be what it is.

2 comments:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

This is such a nice piece - so different, but well painted, too - I don't know exactly what draws me in, but I like the format, too!

patricia walsh said...

Thanks Kelley............I am nearly done with it and have been really, really bad about posting. Hope your pre-holiday painting is going well. Patty